Comedy Joke Title:The New Wife
Joke Description:
Please submit your Funny / Comedy Jokes via replying to this post. Thank you for visiting to our blog, Have a Good Day!.
Joke Description:
The night before her wedding, the bride-to-be talked with her mother.
"Mom," she said, "I want you to teach me how to make my new husband happy."
The mother took a deep breath and began, "When two people love, honour, and respect each other, love can be a very beautiful thing..."
"I know how to fuck, mother," the bride-to-be interrupted. "I want you to teach me how to make a great lasagne."
Please submit your Funny / Comedy Jokes via replying to this post. Thank you for visiting to our blog, Have a Good Day!.
Sponsor Advertisement
Customer Resource Management Software
CRM software is designed to help businesses in manageing their customer data and customer interaction, access business information, automate sales, marketing and customer support and also manage employee, vendor and partner relationships. ...


0 comments:
Post a Comment