Funny Jokes

  • Home

Friday, December 26, 2014

Cyber Break Up Letter

9:59 AM No comments

Dear [insert screen name here] (if that is your real name),

I regret to inform you that, under a plan for the periodic removal of
unpleasantness from my life, I must terminate our online affair. This
termination takes effect immediately, but only because I could not make it
retroactive. Below, you will find the reasons for this action:

_____ While our cybersex sessions were, for the most part,competent, your
constant use of "brb gotta pee" took some of the romance out of it.

_____ Your use of the term "the ol' cyber ball and chain" to refer to me
has hurt my feelings.

_____ I've found another lover, one who knows the importance of
punctuation.

_____ Certain errors during cyber sessions indicate that you were less
than honest:

_____ You typed: "I remove my bra" when you claimed to be a man.

_____ You typed: "I enter you" when you claimed to be a woman.

_____ You typed your own name at the end.

_____ Your supposedly original scenario, it turns out, is simply page 56
of a Jackie Collins novel.

_____ Your repeated references to animals suggest that you are hiding
something from me.

_____ Your refusal to cyber until I submitted a recent AIDS test suggests
a degree of paranoia that is, simply put, unhealthy.

_____ I finally opened the file with your __ gif __ jpg __ police record.

_____ I have no choice but to comply with the court orders unless I wish
to face stalking charges.

_____ Mommie says I need to spend less time on the computer.

_____ Your mommie called me and yelled at me because of all the time
you're spending on the computer.

_____ I have established a more personal relationship with the Lord, and I
would like to talk to you in great detail about what you can do to
ensure a place in Heaven when the endtimes come. They are closer than
you think.

_____ The fact that you BCC all your love letters to me leaves me feeling
less than special. As in cyber cheating.

_____ I finally read your profile, and the fact that you are only 14
violates the terms of my parole.

_____ I am entering the witness protection program.

Please understand, __ [screen name] and/or __ you misbegotten son of a
bitch__ sir/madam __ mom/dad [for use in West Virginia], that there is
nothing personal in this. We've simply grown apart.

Any additional correspondence you may direct to my attorney,

__ Sincerely,

__ Gleefully,

__ I have to go before the warden calls "lights out,"

__ Uh oh, my Real Life mate is coming up the stairs,

__ Good riddance,

[Name or alias]




Customer Relationship Management Software

Customer Resource Management Software

CRM software is designed to help businesses in manageing their customer data and customer interaction, access business information, automate sales, marketing and customer support and also manage employee, vendor and partner relationships. ...

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Sponsor

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

  • Why English is a Pain to Learn
    Comedy Joke Title:Why English is a Pain to Learn Joke Description: - The bandage was wound around the wound. - The farm was used to produc...
  • Why Sports Scholarship is an Oxymoron
    Comedy Joke Title:Why Sports Scholarship is an Oxymoron Joke Description: "You guys pair up in groups of three, then line up in a circl...
  • Blond Quiz!!
    Comedy Joke Title:Blond Quiz!! Joke Description: If you awnser YES for any of the following you are a Dumb Blond. 1.Have you ever sent a fa...
  • Best Goldfish Joke Ever!
    Comedy Joke Title:Best Goldfish Joke Ever! Joke Description: Two goldfish were in their tank. One turns to the other and says, "You m...
  • Why did The Chicken Cross the Road?
    Comedy Joke Title:Why did The Chicken Cross the Road? Joke Description: Question: Why did the chicken cross the road? KINDERGARTEN TEACHER...
  • No a Member
    Comedy Joke Title:No a Member Joke Description: Three women are in a gym locker room dressing up to play racquetball when suddenly a guy run...
  • Books
    Comedy Joke Title:Books Joke Description: Please submit your Funny / Comedy Jokes via replying to this post. Thank you for visiting to our ...
  • The careful application of terror
    Comedy Joke Title:The careful application of terror Joke Description: The careful application of terror is also a form of communication. P...
  • Full
    Comedy Joke Title:Full Joke Description: What do you call a prostitute with a runny nose? Full! Submitted by Calamjo Edited by Curtis ...
  • Tigger
    Comedy Joke Title:Tigger Joke Description: Why did Tigger get his head stuck in the toilet? He was looking for Pooh. Please submit your ...

Labels

  • BAR JOKES
  • CELEBRITY JOKES
  • Husband Wife Jokes
  • LAWYER JOKES
  • LITTLE JOHNNY JOKES
  • MARRIAGE JOKES
  • MONEY JOKES
  • NATIONALITY JOKES
  • One Liner Jokes
  • PICK-UP LINES
  • SCHOOL JOKES
  • SPORTS JOKES
  • TECHNOLOGY JOKES
  • TRAVEL & CAR JOKES
  • WORK JOKES
  • Yo Momma Jokes
Copyright © Funny Jokes | Powered by eLife Software Services